Lambert-Gill & Lambert-Gill Joinery Limited take privacy very seriously. This notice explains how we use the personal information you provide to us, including how we share it with third parties.
How we use your personal information
We will only use your personal information for the following purposes:-
- To administer and manage our relationship with you, including to set up and maintain your supplier/subcontractor/customer account.
- To process orders from you for goods and services.
- To provide you with orders for goods/services we require.
- To deal with enquiries we receive from you.
- For the purposes of any corrective action which may be required in respect of any of the products/services we supply to you.
- To comply with applicable laws, regulations and rules.
- To notify you of changes to what we do.
- To make checks with credit references agencies from time to time (for example when you are a new customer to ourselves).
- For the purposes of recovery of a debt in case of non-payment.
- For making checks to ensure you have the correct Employers and Public Liability Insurances to carry out services we require.
In connection with these purposes, we may share your personal information with third parties that perform services on our behalf, such as our Subcontractors, Suppliers, Customers, Insurance Brokers, who write to our subcontractors for their insurance details, or credit reference agencies. In each case within the European Economic Area and the UK.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties in other circumstances, in particular:-
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information to comply with any legal obligation, or to enforce or apply our terms and conditions of trading and other agreements.
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of lambert-gill or Lambert-Gill Joinery Ltd staff, customers or others.
- In response to a request from a governmental authority (including a regulator); or
- If we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- Our legal basis for these uses of your personal information may include that
(a) it is necessary for our legitimate interests in operating our business and/or providing you with goods and services; and/or
(b) it is necessary for the performance of contracts to which you are a party with us.
Your rights in relation to your personal information
You have various rights under data protection law regarding the processing of your personal information, including rights to:-
- Request access to personal information we hold about you and details of our processing of your personal information.
- Request us to correct inaccurate personal information.
- Request us to delete personal information in certain circumstances.
- Receive your personal information in a format suitable for transmission to a third party.
- Object to and/or restrict the processing of your personal information (including profiling), on certain grounds.
- Lodge a complaint with the UK Information Commissioner’s Office.
You can make a request to us in relation to these rights at any time by contacting us at email@example.com. Any infomration to which you are entitled will be provided within a reasonable timeframe, subject to the exemptions stipulated in applicable data protection laws.
How long do we retain your personal information?
We will not keep your personal information longer than is necessary, as per our retention and disposal policy, a copy of which can be requested at any time.
How to contact us
If you have any queries about how we use your personal information, you can contact us at any time via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.